The next step of my Imagine-it is off to a good start. We didn't begin on time, however we did get going. I introduced the project to my class a week later than I had planned. Students have been working on the project each day in between skill based lessons. I changed a few things about the organizations of this project. The group sizes are smaller and it is working very well. Each member of the group has individual accountability as well as group accountability. This is working very well team members are holding each other accountable for their work and the knowledge they have and what they brought to the team. My project hit a road block. We had to start working only three days a week, where as, we were working everyday for about 30 minutes. This change may cause the project to take longer. I am not really worried about that because the purpose of the project is for student to learn and I can see that my students are learning and are very excited about the project. This is something I haven't see in a long time.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.